Transfer contract

As a tenant of AF Bostäder, you can transfer your contract to a lodger if you have lived together for at least 18 months.

Terms of transfer

  • Both the tenant and the lodger have been registered (folkbokförda) at the residential address for at least 18 months.
  • The lodger is a Lund student and member of Studentlund.
  • The rent has been paid on time.

Apply to transfer

Tenants at AF Bostäder can apply to transfer a contract here.   

The accommodation is taken over in existing condition

This means that the lodger (and new contracting party) is individually responsible for the kays and any damage to the accommodation, even if it occurred before takeover. The rent may be adjusted.

Latest update September 18, 2019