AF Bostäder is Sweden's best student housing company 2023!
AF Bostäder is proud to have won "Nöjd Studbo 2023" in the category Live with over 2000 student housing. The survey is conducted by Origo Group and gives students the opportunity to express their opinion about their housing and landlord. This year's CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score of 76 is an improvement compared to the previous year, placing us at the top in the category of large student housing companies.
AF Bostäder is constantly working towards its vision of being Sweden's best student housing company, and the customer survey is one of several tools used to improve the quality of accommodation. The surveys are sent out throughout the year, and all students living with AF Bostäder can respond to the survey each year. The results from the survey are used as a tool to improve our service and offer even better housing to the students.
The award for Sweden's best student housing company was presented on the Nöjd Studbo Day in Örebro on May 11th. We at AF Bostäder would like to thank all the students who take the time to respond to the survey and for all the positive reviews. Thanks also to all the employees who do a fantastic job, always with the customer's best interest in mind! We will continue to work to provide the students with the best possible accommodation.
Summary of the results:
- With a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 63, AF Bostäder ranks at the top among the student housing companies in Sweden. The average for other participating student housing companies in the survey is 38.
- On the question of how satisfied the students are with AF Bostäder as a landlord, the result is 7.9 (compared to the national average of 7.5, on a scale of 1-10).
- Safety in the housing areas is highly prioritized by both AF Bostäder and the students. Therefore, the result of 4.6 (compared to the national average of 4.3, on a scale of 1-5) is particularly pleasing!
- The temperature in the housing receives lower ratings and lands at 3.5 (compared to the national average of 3.4, on a scale of 1-5).
- Residents in corridor housing believe that the collaboration works well, with a result of 4.1 (compared to the national average of 3.2, on a scale of 1-5). However, they give lower ratings to the question of cleanliness and freshness in the corridor kitchen, with a result of 3.4 (compared to the national average of 3.2, on a scale of 1-5).
- The students give high ratings for access to laundry times, with a result of 4.1 (compared to the national average of 3.6, on a scale of 1-5). Cleaning of staircases (4.2) and maintenance of outdoor environments (4.4) also receive high ratings.
- High ratings are also given for staff interaction, website, reporting of faults, information, and handling of matters.
- The experience of the accommodation being value for money in relation to the rent receives a rating of 3.7 (compared to the national average of 3.4, on a scale of 1-5).
The results are based on responses during the period of April 1st, 2022, to March 31st, 2023.