Sustainable operational targets
As a housing company, we influence our surroundings in a variety of ways. We are working to limit our negative impact and to increase our positive footprints. Our sustainability goals and operational targets have been merged. The targets are followed up in AF Bostäder's annual sustainability report.
For the students' best
- We shall increase customer satisfaction to 82 out of 100 in the annual customer satisfaction survey Nöjd Studbo (SKI) for 2020.
- We shall be a value-creating workplace and score 130 out of 180 in the Attractive Employer Index (AVI) by 2022.
- We shall increase the percentage of sorted waste to 60% of the total waste volume by 2024.
- We shall reduce energy consumption (kWh/m2) in the older part of the property portfolio (built before 2018) by 10% between 2018 and 2024.
- We shall be 100% fossil fuel-free by 2020, which involves: fossil fuel-free electricity, fossil fuel-free heating and fossil fuel-free transport solutions.
Long-term and responsible actor
- We shall offer housing for a further 1 000 students between 2020 and 2024 by expanding our property portfolio.
- Our annual result, before allocations and tax, shall be positive over time and amount to SEK 20 million.