Broadband and Internet
Super-high-speed broadband From Bredband2 up to 1 Gbit is included in the rent. The Internet works immediately when you move in – all you need is a network cable (ethernet).
Get started with your broadband
- Connect the computer to the network socket (available in all of our housing) with your network cable. Use the left or top network socket. NOTE! Do not connect to the Com Hem socket.
- You can now test your connection.
- By default, there is one IP number for each socket in each room. If you want to have more you must arrange it with a broadband router to allow multiple computers to share one IP address.
- Do you use a wireless internet connection? In order to gain internet access with a speed of 1 Gbit/s, a network cable must be used. If you use a router with a capacity limited to 54 Mbit/s, this will not give you access to a higher capacity. In order to make use of the higher capacity, you will have to use a network cable between your computer and the network socket or buy a new router.
- Don't you get 1 Gbit/s? Check your network card. Can it cope with 1000 Mbits/s? Remember that using a broadband router will also limit the speed of your internet access.
- There is no limit to how much you can download and the speed is not reduced even if you have used a certain amount of data.
Broadband2 is the broadband provider. Contact them if you need support at +46 (0) 46 12 20 22 or visit bredband2.com/.