Everyone is entitled to a calm atmosphere, well-being, and good study conditions at their housing. By following these rules you contribute to the well-being of both neighbors and staff.
Show consideration and take care of each other
- Smoking is not allowed indoors. Please avoid smoking outside entrances and windows.
- Barbecuing on balconies or close to buildings is forbidden for safety reasons. Use the barbecue areas in your student housing area instead.
- Pets are not permitted in corridor accommodation.
- Keep the noise down to a subdued and agreeable level - especially between 22:00 - 07:00. Bear in mind that if you are the cause of a reported disturbance during the evening or night, you may be charged for the cost of the out-of-hours call-out.
- Talk to your neighbors before you have a party. Remember - you are responsible for your guests!
- It is not allowed to share a student room with friends or partners.
- Help ambulance crews, emergency services, and cleaning staff - keep entrances, stairwells, corridors, and balconies free from furniture, refuse, and other clutter.
Neat and tidy = good wellbeing
- Always park your bicycle in the right place.
- Take care of your student housing – maintain and clean both your accommodation and common spaces in a student dorm. Feel free to ask your caretaker for tips and advice.
- Use the noticeboard if you want to put up a poster or notice.
- If something is broken, make a fault report on afbostader.se/en/faultreport.
- Your caretaker will help you with all aspects of your housing, such as repairs, cleaning routines, and inspections. You can also talk to your caretaker about matters concerning orderliness and wellbeing. Please get in touch if you have any questions. Contact your caretaker.