Everyone is entitled to a calm atmosphere, wellbeing and good study conditions at their housing. By following these rules you contribute to the wellbeing of both neighbours and staff.
Show consideration and take care of each other
- There is a 100% ban on smoking in all areas. Show consideration by also trying to avoid smoking on balconies or outside entrances and windows.
- Barbecuing on balconies or close to buildings is forbidden for safety reasons. Use dedicated barbecue areas, if these are provided.
- Show consideration for those who suffer from allergies and asthma – pets are not permitted in corridor accommodation.
- Keep noise down to a subdued and agreeable level - especially between 22:00 - 07:00. Bear in mind that if you are the cause of a reported disturbance during the evening or night, you may be charged for the cost of the out-of-hours call-out.
- Talk to your neighbours before you have a party. Remember - you are responsible for your guests!
- Bear in mind that you are not allowed to share your student room with friends or partners.
- Help ambulance crews, emergency services and cleaning staff - keep entrances, stairwells, corridors and balconies free from furniture, refuse and other clutter.
Neat and tidy = good wellbeing
- Always park your bicycle in the right place.
- Take care of your student housing – maintain and clean both your own accommodation and common spaces (if you stay in a student dorm). Feel free to ask your caretaker for tips and advice.
- If you want to put up a poster or notice, use the noticeboard.
- If the tap starts dripping or something is broken, make your fault report at afbostader.se/en/faultreport.
- Your caretaker will help you with all aspects of your housing, such as repairs, cleaning routines and inspections. You can also talk to your caretaker about matters concerning orderliness and wellbeing. Please get in touch if you have any questions. Contact your caretaker.