Everyone is entitled to a calm atmosphere, well-being, and good study conditions at their housing. By following these rules you contribute to the well-being of both neighbors and staff.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors. Please avoid smoking outside entrances and windows.
- Barbecuing on balconies or close to buildings is forbidden for safety reasons. Use the barbecue areas in your student housing area instead.
- Pets are not permitted in corridor accommodation.
- Keep the noise down to a subdued and agreeable level - especially between 22:00 - 07:00. Bear in mind that if you are the cause of a reported disturbance during the evening or night, you may be charged for the cost of the out-of-hours call-out.
- Serious disturbance may result in the removal of queue time. In cases of particularly severe disturbances, there is a risk of termination of the contract.
- Talk to your neighbors before you have a party. Remember - you are responsible for your guests!
- It is not allowed to share a corridor room with friends or partners.
- Help ambulance crews, emergency services, and cleaning staff - keep entrances, stairwells, corridors, and balconies free from furniture, refuse, and other clutter.
- Make a fault report if something does not work as it should, and the caretaker will help you.
Contact your caretaker if you have any questions about orderliness or well-being.