Textile collection can give new life to clothes and textiles. In the bins in our housing areas, you can donate clothes and textiles, in good and poor condition. For example bed linen, towels, clothes, shoes, hats, blankets, handbags, belts, and accessories.
No thanks to carpets, umbrellas, pillows, suitcases, and non-textile items such as books and household utensils.
Put your textiles in a normal-sized sealed bag before leaving them in the clothing bin. Larger bags will get stuck and destroy the function of the bin.
Find a clothing bin nearby
The clothing containers are placed in different locations in our housing areas, depending on how the waste solutions are planned.
- Dammhagen - Next to the waste station at Parentesen
- Delphi - Next to the waste station (UWS) and in the bulky waste station
- Gylleholm - Next to the waste station (UWS) at Parentesen
- Klosterängen - Next to the waste station
- Kämnärsrätten, Proto, Sagoeken, Hippocampus, Pireus, Bokompakt - In the bulky waste station at Kämnärsvägen 23, 39 and 55
- Magasinet - No clothing containers due to fire hazard
- Marathon - Next to the bulky waste station at Sparta
- Parentesen - Next to the waste station (UWS)
- Sparta - Next to the bulky waste station
- Studentlyckan - Next to the bulky waste station
- Tomegapsgården - Next to the waste station
- Ulrikedal - Nest to the waste station (UWS)
- Vegalyckan - Next to the waste station at Studentlyckan
- Vildanden - Next to the waste station (UWS)
We cooperate with Human Bridge
Clothes have a negative impact on the environment when they are produced, used, and discarded. Consumption of textiles accounts for 2-3% of Swedish emissions of greenhouse gases. Extend the life of your clothes and think before you consume. By leaving your old clothes in one of the Human Bridges clothing containers, you make it possible for the clothes to be reused. The collected textiles are reused in aid shipments and the surplus from the sale of textiles finance other development projects. By recycling your clothes, you make a difference for the environment and for the people who will take part in Human Bridges aid projects. Read more about Human Bridge on their website.